8 weeks. Med school used to be that objective–and obstacle–far off on the horizon. And, now it’s just 8 short weeks away.
We’ve reached that transition phase. One foot still in college while the other moseys on into med school. We’re finishing our last college finals and starting in on the loads of paperwork for med school registration, but we’ll address all those details in a later post. For now, we’re viewing med school with mixed emotions: excitement, trepidation, happiness, doubt. You can follow our emotional rollercoaster (Anthony hates roller coasters) in the sidebar.
8 weeks until…
- The unknown.
- We are one step closer to our goal.
- The end of our social lives.
- We start towards our career.
- Sleepless nights.
- We learn the really important stuff.
- Ten hour study days.
- We begin training to serve others.
- Our med school journey begins.